These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Gus Electronics USB_VL344 not working with Easy View

Discuss everything regarding DMX interfaces in this forum.
beeco
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Gus Electronics USB_VL344 not working with Easy View

Post by beeco »

Hello, I'm a total noob and I've spent the better part of the last week getting familiar with Freestyler and my new Gus USB-VL344 DMX interface. I've been able to add fixtures, set scenes, run cues and am feeling comfortable enough with Freestyler, but nothing I do can get Magic 3D Easy View out of limited mode. The interface is listed in FS as supported, and I've tried the Enttec Open DMX and Virtual Interface settings in FS as well.

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling FS and Easy View, on 2 different PC's, and have tried various interface settings in FS, but still I'm running Easy View in limited mode only every time it launches.

Am I missing something here? I've toggled everything I can think of and I still can't get into the full mode of Easy View.

There must be something I'm overlooking...

Thanks!

LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Gus Electronics USB_VL344 not working with Easy View

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

as far as i know you can't get Easy view in full mode.. At least FS can't get it out of it.. I almost sure the most FS user only use limited mode.. There is a very old post describing how to get Easy view in full mode but i can't remember which one or if it is still possible.

any ways.. I think full mode is when you use a Sunlite interface
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report

Return to “DMX Interfaces”